Drone’s Eye View of the Progress!
A.L. Huber was awarded the USD 232 Athletics projects and mobilized construction in December 2020 with construction completed November 2021. The projects used 2018 bond funds to make improvements to the following athletic areas at De Soto High School and Mill Valley High School.
- New press box integrated into the field house and concessions building for the home grandstands, new bleachers.
- Soccer – new turf, new team benches, storage area with viewing stand.
- Baseball & Softball – new turf infield and outfields, new masonry brick dugouts, batting and throwing cages, bleachers for 500 spectators, LED lighting and sound system, perimeter fencing and backstop netting.
- Track/Field (throwing) Events Improvements – Grading areas and new bleacher area for spectators.
- Miscellaneous improvements.